Psychostick, One Eyed Doll, Wild Throne
8/15 – Newport, KY @ Thompson House
8/16 – Beckley, WV @ Muncheez Bar & Grill
8/17 – South Bend, IN @ Cheers
8/19 – Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s
8/20 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
8/21 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
8/22 – Eau Claire, WI @ Hipps Pub
8/23 – Bismarck, ND @ Rise Festival - Missouri Valley Fair Grounds #
8/24 – Williston, ND @ DK’s Bar
8/25 – Minot, ND @ O’riginal Bar
8/26 – Fargo, ND @ The Aquarium
8/28 – Des Moines, IA @ Vaudeville Mews
8/29 – Pontiac, IL @ Freakster’s Roadhouse
8/30 – New Albany, IN @ LRS Festival #
8/31 – Knoxville, TN @ The International
9/2 – Raleigh, NC @ The Maywood *
9/3 – Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend
9/4 – Destin, FL @ Club LA
9/5 – Orlando, FL @ Bombshell’s
9/6 – Jacksonville, FL @ Brewster’s Pit *
9/7 – Tallahassee, FL @ Atmosphere
* - no Wild Throne
# - Psychostick only
Hoo boy, do I have an update for you. Let's stop beating around the bush and get right to the deed. *removes pants*
First up: We're going on tour with Dog Fashion Disco and The Bunny The Bear! That there is sweeter than Zooey Deschanel covered in birthday cake ice cream. How's about a nice, friendly list of dates?
- May 23rd in Janesville, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 24th in Ringle, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 25th in Chippewa Falls, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 29th in Amityville, NY
- May 30th in Albany, NY
- May 31st in Pennellville, NY
- June 1st in Watkins Glen, NY
- June 2nd in Trenton, NJ
- June 3rd in Providence, RI
- June 5th in Westland, MI
- June 6th in Cleveland, OH
- June 7th in Cherry Valley, IL
- June 8th in Joliet, IL
- June 9th in Minneapolis, MN
- June 10th in Merriam, KS
- June 11th in Waterloo, IA
- June 12th in Des Moines, IA
- June 13th in Lincoln, NE
- June 14th in Denver, CO
- June 16th in Salt Lake City, UT
- June 17th in Sacramento, CA
- June 18th in West Hollywood, CA
- June 19th in Las Vegas, NV
- June 20th in Tucson, AZ
- June 21st in Scottsdale, AZ
- June 23rd in San Antonio, TX
- June 24th in Houston, TX
- June 25th in Fort Worth, TX
- June 26th in Oklahoma City, OK
- June 27th in St Louis, MO
Want more info? Wanna buy tickets? Skeet on over to the tour page and click around.
Next up: Arbor Day Sale! Ends um, tomorrow (April 26th). Use promo code arborday and receive a 10% discount. WOAAAH!
DISCOUNT CODE OMFG
While you're there using that fancy code, you should know that we are officially retiring the digital downloadable version of our first (and only, thus far) DVD "The Birthening." We've dropped the price a bit more too! On May 2nd, 2014 it'll be gone forever. So get it whiles you can!
And finally, the opus of the internet has been unleashed by us. That probably sounds really arrogant. It is. We don't care. We had to test out our newly completely recording studio, and the first thing we recorded was our sweet, sultry metal version of the Reading Rainbow theme song from 1984.
Yes. We did.
You can get this very song for free. So very FREE.
Gotta go record some vocals for the new album here in a few. Oh yeah, we're still doing that. Sssh.
Rawrb here. See, I'm supposed to get better at keeping the ol' DOT COM here updated, but you don't understand. I'm DANCIN'.
Sorry about that. We've been stupid. I will be less stupid. Wait, no I won't. SHUT UP
Here's a sweet-ass bullet list of things a-happenin' around this here shindig.
- April Fools.
- We learn you to tour.
- We are working SUPER HARD on the new album! Important bullet point.
- Josh has been blogging about our last run.
- SXSW was full of craziness. So was South by So What. Lightning ended our set! STUPID MOTHER NATURE AND HER DISPOSITION
- Dude. Sweet Joshy Headbands.
- LADIES! An overly cute shirt JUST FOR YOU.
- Off topic - I drew a blog. *dodges crap thrown due to shameless self-promotion*
- Computer internet nerdgeeks - I'm working on a sweet Psychostick website redesign. FINALLY!
There's ya go for now. Who's a good anonymous internet using person? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE! D'AWWWW!
Y'know, there are times I keep forgetting to tell you stuff. You don't deserve such treatment from me. We can hug/kiss/make out/play with legos 'till we feel better. K?
Anyway. Here's a fun update for the Indiegogo donators.
- Yous guys who ordered shirts and hoodies should be pleased to know that they're shipping out this week. FINALLY. Many of you probably already received tracking info or some e-mails.
- The posters are printed and are being sent to us to ship to you as we speak.
- This means the Shirt/Poster/Hoodie combo will be going out as soon as those posters get here. Ooh, I feel tingles!
- Those of you who ordered the Guest List for Life will be getting your sweet passes within the next week or two. Waiting on the printers to get back to me.
- Those who purchased a "Be Our Header" perk have been e-mailed by me. If you didn't receive it, check your spam folders and all that.
- The Wall of Badass is so pretty. We're hammering out bugs still. Kinda busy with this new album thing. :P
- The other perks, like Custom Ringtones and Gaming Sessions, we haven't gotten to yet. We'll be in touch.
Thanks guys. Remember, WATCH YOUR E-MAIL! Once we get these hoodies, shirts, and posters sent off we'll be able to work on fulfilling the other sweet perks.
Like the new album. Oh man, it's pretty nifty so far. And the studio. Ooooh.
- Rawrb, Coffee Uslurper
Yes. YES. We did it. Well, YOU did it for us. Psychostick's indiegogo campaign is a success! We're super excited and grateful to all of you for your continued love and support for our stupid band.
We are still workin' on getting to that $50,000 stretch goal so we can release a FREE cover album to the entire electronic world. Have a gander and spread the word if you'd be interested in hearing our awesome butcherings of other artists' songs.
Also, this Wednesday (December 4th) at 8pm central time, we are webcasting it up again. This time, it'll be us, you, and some live acoustical nonsense. We're gonna do more this time, so join in on the fun.
SUPER FUN HAPPY WEBCAST.
Similar to this. Except acoustic.