Did you catch our webcast? It was painfully fun and drunken. Watch it now if you missed the real deal. Super mega thanks to Nexvision Studios for having us in and allowing us to use their fancy, FANCY gear.
Special thanks to Murph, Tim, Kuchs, and Terry for helping us run that crazy webcast. If you watch it you'll notice the MANY CAMERA ANGLES and FANCY GRAPHICS. So freakin' good.
So here's what we announced if you don't wanna weed through a 2 hour long video:
- The new album is called, "IV: Revenge of the Vengeance." We forgot to mention the "IV." We're idiots.
- This new album (RotV for short) will be released on November 4th, 2014
- You can PREORDER the album HERE!
- There are 21 tracks total (will get to that in a minute)
- We got REALLY drunk. My body hurts. Matty blacked out and doesn't remember the last 45 minutes of the webcast OR the remainder of the night (there was vomiting)
- I think Josh and Alex puked. I did not... luckily.
Did I mention there were preorders? We've got some compellin' packages for you all. That IS what she hopefully said/will say. Heh.
Pick your favorite!
Now I'm sure you want to know the track listing. Oh okay, FINE, here it is:
- Revenge of the Vengeance
- Obey the Beard
- President Rhino
- So. Heavy.
- Dogs Like Socks
- Super Legit OFFICIAL Teaser #2 Explode
- Quack Kills
- Blue Screen
- Danger Zone
- New to the Neighborhood
- Loathe Thy Neighbor
- Choking Hazard
- Fight to the Death
- Bruce Campbell
- Trick or Treat
- Dimensional Time Portal
- The Power of Metal Compels You
- Outtakes IV: The Outtakening
Thanks for all the support! Please preorder Revenge of the Vengeance so you can have it right when it's out! Huzzah!
Psychostick, One Eyed Doll, Wild Throne
8/15 – Newport, KY @ Thompson House
8/16 – Beckley, WV @ Muncheez Bar & Grill
8/17 – South Bend, IN @ Cheers
8/19 – Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s
8/20 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
8/21 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
8/22 – Eau Claire, WI @ Hipps Pub
8/23 – Bismarck, ND @ Rise Festival - Missouri Valley Fair Grounds #
8/24 – Williston, ND @ DK’s Bar
8/25 – Minot, ND @ O’riginal Bar
8/26 – Fargo, ND @ The Aquarium
8/28 – Des Moines, IA @ Vaudeville Mews
8/29 – Pontiac, IL @ Freakster’s Roadhouse
8/30 – New Albany, IN @ LRS Festival #
8/31 – Knoxville, TN @ The International
9/2 – Raleigh, NC @ The Maywood *
9/3 – Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend
9/4 – Destin, FL @ Club LA
9/5 – Orlando, FL @ Bombshell’s
9/6 – Jacksonville, FL @ Brewster’s Pit *
9/7 – Tallahassee, FL @ Atmosphere
* - no Wild Throne
# - Psychostick only
Hoo boy, do I have an update for you. Let's stop beating around the bush and get right to the deed. *removes pants*
First up: We're going on tour with Dog Fashion Disco and The Bunny The Bear! That there is sweeter than Zooey Deschanel covered in birthday cake ice cream. How's about a nice, friendly list of dates?
- May 23rd in Janesville, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 24th in Ringle, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 25th in Chippewa Falls, WI (without DFD and TBTB)
- May 29th in Amityville, NY
- May 30th in Albany, NY
- May 31st in Pennellville, NY
- June 1st in Watkins Glen, NY
- June 2nd in Trenton, NJ
- June 3rd in Providence, RI
- June 5th in Westland, MI
- June 6th in Cleveland, OH
- June 7th in Cherry Valley, IL
- June 8th in Joliet, IL
- June 9th in Minneapolis, MN
- June 10th in Merriam, KS
- June 11th in Waterloo, IA
- June 12th in Des Moines, IA
- June 13th in Lincoln, NE
- June 14th in Denver, CO
- June 16th in Salt Lake City, UT
- June 17th in Sacramento, CA
- June 18th in West Hollywood, CA
- June 19th in Las Vegas, NV
- June 20th in Tucson, AZ
- June 21st in Scottsdale, AZ
- June 23rd in San Antonio, TX
- June 24th in Houston, TX
- June 25th in Fort Worth, TX
- June 26th in Oklahoma City, OK
- June 27th in St Louis, MO
Want more info? Wanna buy tickets? Skeet on over to the tour page and click around.
Next up: Arbor Day Sale! Ends um, tomorrow (April 26th). Use promo code arborday and receive a 10% discount. WOAAAH!
DISCOUNT CODE OMFG
While you're there using that fancy code, you should know that we are officially retiring the digital downloadable version of our first (and only, thus far) DVD "The Birthening." We've dropped the price a bit more too! On May 2nd, 2014 it'll be gone forever. So get it whiles you can!
And finally, the opus of the internet has been unleashed by us. That probably sounds really arrogant. It is. We don't care. We had to test out our newly completely recording studio, and the first thing we recorded was our sweet, sultry metal version of the Reading Rainbow theme song from 1984.
Yes. We did.
You can get this very song for free. So very FREE.
Gotta go record some vocals for the new album here in a few. Oh yeah, we're still doing that. Sssh.
Rawrb here. See, I'm supposed to get better at keeping the ol' DOT COM here updated, but you don't understand. I'm DANCIN'.
Sorry about that. We've been stupid. I will be less stupid. Wait, no I won't. SHUT UP
Here's a sweet-ass bullet list of things a-happenin' around this here shindig.
- April Fools.
- We learn you to tour.
- We are working SUPER HARD on the new album! Important bullet point.
- Josh has been blogging about our last run.
- SXSW was full of craziness. So was South by So What. Lightning ended our set! STUPID MOTHER NATURE AND HER DISPOSITION
- Dude. Sweet Joshy Headbands.
- LADIES! An overly cute shirt JUST FOR YOU.
- Off topic - I drew a blog. *dodges crap thrown due to shameless self-promotion*
- Computer internet nerdgeeks - I'm working on a sweet Psychostick website redesign. FINALLY!
There's ya go for now. Who's a good anonymous internet using person? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE! D'AWWWW!
Y'know, there are times I keep forgetting to tell you stuff. You don't deserve such treatment from me. We can hug/kiss/make out/play with legos 'till we feel better. K?
Anyway. Here's a fun update for the Indiegogo donators.
- Yous guys who ordered shirts and hoodies should be pleased to know that they're shipping out this week. FINALLY. Many of you probably already received tracking info or some e-mails.
- The posters are printed and are being sent to us to ship to you as we speak.
- This means the Shirt/Poster/Hoodie combo will be going out as soon as those posters get here. Ooh, I feel tingles!
- Those of you who ordered the Guest List for Life will be getting your sweet passes within the next week or two. Waiting on the printers to get back to me.
- Those who purchased a "Be Our Header" perk have been e-mailed by me. If you didn't receive it, check your spam folders and all that.
- The Wall of Badass is so pretty. We're hammering out bugs still. Kinda busy with this new album thing. :P
- The other perks, like Custom Ringtones and Gaming Sessions, we haven't gotten to yet. We'll be in touch.
Thanks guys. Remember, WATCH YOUR E-MAIL! Once we get these hoodies, shirts, and posters sent off we'll be able to work on fulfilling the other sweet perks.
Like the new album. Oh man, it's pretty nifty so far. And the studio. Ooooh.
- Rawrb, Coffee Uslurper