Just kidding. Had you goin' there, didn't I? YOU'RE SO GULLABLE.
So the Oscars are happening I think. I dunno. I saw a couple of movies last year. Mostly played a game or two and pretended I was muscular. Lots of fun.
Things have been happening! OMFG! You like bullet lists, right? I prefer LASER LISTS. Pew! Pew!
That was a SWEET BULLET LIST!
Look guys, I've been working like crazy on my comic lately. I want to FEEL your appreciation through the internet. Or, you can just browse these and pretend you like 'em. Either way, they exist.
- The New Sport. Seriously, who wouldn't watch this?
- Crappy Band Name #899. Some of you liked this name. I'm sure you have excellent placenta-flavored tastes.
- Star Deals. Luke finally finds the deal of a lifetime!
- Fusion. Consider DNA splicing with your gear.
- Origins. Hipsters had to have come from somewheres.
- Out TODAY! Deadtris! Puzzle games for the morbid.
- Remember, there's a new comic every frickin' Tuesday. Subscribe to our RSS feed to get all Psychostick updates delivered to YOU! (You'll need an RSS reader, which most browsers have one built in. I recommend Feedly)
A new blog is LONG overdue, so look out for that. Gradually. *shifty eyed grin*
Oh, more stuff that you might find interesting! Interviews and moar? I misspelled "moar." Crap, I did it again.
- I (Rawrb) was interviewed by LadySpitFire over at Livewire. Wow!
- Buy this beanie.
- Interview with Matty J at MetalHeadBlog!
- "Revenge of the Vengeance" downloads only are now available in our store. Silly physical media.
- Josh gets interview'd at National Rock Review, with GUSTO. Or pesto. Mmm...
- I (Rawrb) was interviewed at allheavymetal.net. I gave them the most honest answeres I could.
- Psychostick is featured in Metal Hammer Magazine this month! Pick it up if you see it simmering on a news stand somewhere. Photographical evidence:
By the WAAAY, we have two sweet hoodies that'll keep you warm in the frozen tundra of Arizona. Pick your poisons, yo.
They say "New!" because they are NEW.
Alright, my typin' fingers need to hit the spa. Later beeshes.